Don't pass it on! Your step by step guide to risk assessing for safe opening of your services.
There is an understable level of confusion and anxiety about reopening community services and what you can and cannot do. Perhaps you want to re-open your building to vulnerable clients? Do people use public transport to travel to get to your services? Perhaps you deliver therapies to vulnerable people?
This free session will look at what the issues are for your team and clients and will help to allay your fears as to how to risk assess so that you can confidently reopen.
- Demystify current Covid-19 guidance and show you how to keep up to date
- Determine how it applies to your organisation / sector
- Look closely at how the virus can be contracted and how best to prevent contamination
- Go step by step through the process of risk assessing and how to create a safe as possible environment for your team and your clients
- Help prepare you to open your services
This 90 minute session is delivered by Creative Force in association with 3VA and is open to any community and voluntary organisation. Places are limited to 12 per session and booking is essential.
Date / Time
Tuesday September 8th at 10 am