The Mental Health and Young Peoples Network is a group of community organisations and individuals providing support to people in Eastbourne experiencing mental health problems.
The network is facilitated and supported by 3VA and meetings are chaired by Stephen Hughes, our Community Development Officer.
Priorities for meetings are agreed by the members and topics discussed have included:
- Intergenerational work
- Sharing best practice
- Young people
- Parent and children’s mental health
- Funding opportunities
- Training opportunities for staff and volunteers, particularly around the use of social media, safeguarding online, using PPE, mental health, health and well-being and funding applications
- Protecting and supporting staff and volunteers
- Safe spaces and how we are delivering or making changes to how we deliver services
- Access to services generally, particularly for those with limited access to IT.
Meetings are held every two months on Zoom, generally the first Monday from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
New groups and individuals are always welcome. For further information, please contact Stephen Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07539 887 845.
View the agenda for the July meeting.