We had the first online meeting in July and agreed that it will meet monthly on the third Tuesday of every month. It will come as no surprise that the topic for discussion was the challenges of reopening services. As a result of the discussion and the questions that participants had at that meeting, 3VA has asked Creative Force to develop a short course on reopening safely to try and help groups navigate the rules. We will be running the course at the next meeting which is on 18th August at 10am.
The session will look at what the issues are for your team and clients and will help to allay your fears as to how to risk assess so that you can confidently reopen.
- Demystify current Covid-19 guidance and show you how to keep up to date
- Determine how it applies to your organisation / sector
- Look closely at how the virus can be contracted and how best to prevent contamination
- Go step by step through the process of risk assessing and how to create a safe as possible environment for your team and your clients
- Help prepare you to open your services
We welcome as many groups as possible to the network, but because we are doing training at this next meeting, places are limited to 12. To book a place and join the network please click the BOOK NOW button. We will email you the day before with the meeting link and password.