Lewes Children's Book Group
We are looking for a volunteer to take on the Secretary role at Lewes Children’s Book Group. We are a friendly group of volunteers that organise bookswaps, author events and the Children’s Book Award in Lewes. We meet about 6 times a year on a weekday evening.
These are the main tasks that the Secretary carries out:
- Take meeting minutes as committee meetings and circulate to the group
- Create an electronic newsletter with details of our recent events/activities, 3 times a year
- Distribute to members via Mailchimp
- Attendance at committee meeting, AGM
- Assist at other activities/ projects running through the year, including 4 bookswaps on Saturday mornings during the year.