Clean Air Day is the UK’s largest air pollution campaign, engaging thousands of people at hundreds of events, and reaching millions more through the media. This year Clean Air Day is taking place on 17 June 2021.
Led by Global Action Plan, Clean Air Day brings together communities, businesses, schools and the health sector to:
- Improve public understanding of air pollution.
- Build awareness of how air pollution affects our health.
- Explain the easy actions we can all do to tackle air pollution, helping to protect the environment and our health.
Air pollution is our biggest environmental health risk. Poor air quality affects many aspects of our health and well-being. We want to build awareness on the impact of air pollution, understand some of the key issues and talk about what we can all do to tackle them.
Join Cycle Lewes and Lewes Living Streets in collaboration with the Lewes Climate Hub and Seaford Environmental Alliance for Air Pollution and Health and how to tackle it in Lewes District on 10 June 2021 from 7:30 pm on Zoom.
What will you do and say this Clean Air Day? Browse through the resources, choose how you will play your part in keeping our air clean and then let us know what you get up to.
- Clean Air Day free resources
- Clean Air Hub: The UK’s go to source for information on clean air and air pollution
Posters and postcards